13 October, 2009

Stage 2 debriefing

Just a quick post to let you all know that El was amazing today!

I spent the whole day being sick to my stomach for her, while she happily ate lots of food and was not at all nervous. I guess she had already been nervous once this week, and twice would have been too much. She played better than I have ever heard her play, and I am really proud that she had such a great performance here at the competition. Now whatever happens, we know El gave it her best, which is a great feeling!

before...

...and after


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Marta & El! I can't thank you enough for your 'inside' view of the competition. My daughter Meredith is one of you and I have so enjoyed seeing her picture and hearing about your experiences. It helps me feel like I'm THERE when I'm still HERE!!! Keep up the great writing!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you! I wish it could be recorded! Alas. You shall have to reenact it for me sometime.

I was praying for you today, El, that you wouldn't be nervous and just have an extreme sense of peace and calm... I'm so sorry Marta. I shall add you to the list for the same on the next stage.

=)

Bisous xx